“Drum Point Light”
By Marty Shubert
Oil on Canvas, 11″ x 14″
This screwpile, cottage-type light is only one of three remaining from forty-five that once served the Chesapeake Bay at the beginning of the twentieth century. This picture represents the lighthouse as it was in the early 1900’s where it was located just off the shore near drum point. It was moved to the Calvert Marine Museum in 1975, where it is meticulously maintained for all of us to enjoy.
This original painting is not available for sale.